GridOto.com-Roof spoiler berfungsi kosmetik dan pendukung aerodinamika mobil.
Untuk memasang roof spoiler, ada beberapa hal yang harus diperhatikan agar tidak mudah lepas.
Pertama-tama atur terlebih dahulu posisi roof spoiler, kemudian tandai sudut-sudutnya menggunakan lakban.
“Sama seperti pemasangan body kit pada bemper, agar makin erat, spoiler yang akan dipasang bisa terlebih dahulu dilem dengan cairan sealant,” buka Aceng dari toko Jakarta Spoiler.
Oleskan sealant pada bagian bawah spoiler, bisa dioleskan di tiga titik, yaitu bagian kiri, tengah dan kanan.
(BACA JUGA: Mau Beli Mercedes-Benz W124 Alias Mercy Boxer? Ini Tipsnya)
Pada bagian bawah roof spoiler biasanya juga sudah disediakan double tape untuk merekatkan spoiler.
Tarik terlebih dahulu masing-masing bagian ujung double tape ke luar roof spoiler.
Taruh roof spoiler pada bagian bodi yang akan ditempel, lalu tarik double tape sampai habis.
Selanjutnya tinggal tekan-tekan roof spoiler dan tunggu sampai sealant mengering serta merekat dengan baik.
GridOto.com – Begini cara pasang body kit mobil add-on yang paling aman dan tetap kokoh.
Umumnya pasang body kit mobil add-on ditempel mengggunakan perekat sealant.
Namun Fairul, pemilik bengkel spesialis 22SpeedGarage, Batuceper, Tangerang tidak menganjurkan pasang body kit add-on menggunakan sealant.
Sebab bekas sealant bisa merusak cat mobil cukup parah.
“Paling aman menggunakan double tape jenis VHB,” saran Fairul.
Baca Juga: Tidak Dianjurkan Pasang Body Kit Pakai Sealant, Ini Kata Bengkel
Lembaran double tape VHB bisa diaplikasikan pada bagian panel bodi yang datar dan paling luas.
Setelah ditempel, antara body kit dengan panel bodi diikat menggunakan masking tape atau lakban kertas.
“Double tape VHB butuh tekanan dan waktu agar bisa merekat kuat,” terang Fairul.
Otoseken.id - Wah, setelah ditelusuri, mobil seken alias bekas bandrol Ro 80 jutaan ternyata banyak pilihannya di pasaran.
Badget segitu, peminat mobil seken bisa mencari kendaraan yang cukup wah.
Ambil contohnya coba lirik mobilk bekas Toyota Innova.
Dengan dana segitu dapat mobil MPV keren ini seharga Rp 80 juta.
Baca Juga: 10 Mobil Bekas Dengan Harga Murah, Banderolnya Seharga Rp 70 Jutaan
Selain itu, dengan harga Rp 80 jutaan juga bisa dapat mobil Nissan Serena lansiran 2008.
Berikut Otoseken rangkum mobil bekas keren berdasarkan data dari pricelist.
1. Toyota Kijang Innova – Bensin V M/T 2004 2.000 cc, 136 dk Rp 80 juta.
2. Honda CRV 2.4 2005 2.400 cc, 189 dk Rp 80 juta
3 Nissan Serena C24 Mesin 2.0-liter QR20DE Rp 81.000.0000
4. Ford fiesta Style M/T 2011 1.400 cc 112 dk Rp 80 juta
5. Mazda 2 Hatchback S M/T 2009 1.500 cc, 115 dk Rp 80 juta
Today I want to share some short and simple tips on how to install a spoiler on your car. No matter if your car is hatchback or sedan, the procedure should be the same. It is quite easy if you look at the steps but be careful not to do any mistake on it.
Basically, spoiler is a device to modify air flow in order to increase fuel efficiency or improve handling in automobiles. Some spoilers have the effects and some don’t. Usually, people would like to modify their car by installing a spoiler mainly for cosmetics purpose.
HOW TO INSTALL SPOILER DIY – TIPS CARA PASANG SPOILER
Before you install spoiler, you must make sure if you buy a spoiler, doesn’t matter if it is cheap spoiler or expensive spoiler, you must make sure they provide 2 strip for spoiler installation and 2 bolt & nut for spoiler attachment. Looking at the first picture above, you must fit the bolt into the position after you drilled through your car upper part of your rear bonnet or boot.
The first step is, put the strip on your spoiler and fit it in the 2 hole for the bolt on your spoiler. Hold both strips and put it together with spoiler on your bonnet like above picture.
Then after you fit it properly, put some masking tape or selotape (picture above) to hold the strip on your car bonnet. Then remove the spoiler.
Then drill straight at the protruding part on the strip, which you have fitted in the spoiler’s hole for bolt before. This part you need to do it carefully. Make sure your drill bit is the same or little bit bigger than the bolt size. Just drill through it.
Then use this hole cutter to make a hole properly under your bonnet door which is under the drill point.
Just drill through it from below of bonnet door.
You will see a good result of bolt and nut attachment like above after you screw your bolt first in the spoiler hole for bolt attachment then put your spoiler on your bonnet and secure the bolt from the bottom part with the nut.
Thats all the simple steps to install car spoiler. Happy Do It Yourself!
Please follow and like us:
The most frequently asked question we get is some version of: does this bike rack fit my car?
The simple answer to this question, especially when it comes to trunk racks, is: check the Saris Fit Guide. The longer answer is a technical one, as it’s specific to each rack-to-car combo.
The fit of a trunk rack has to do with a handful of variables, including:
- How the rack connects to the car
- How the bike weight load is supported
- The shape of the trunk and bumper size
- The materials used to make the vehicle
- Design of the trunk, including the presence of spoilers and slope
Understanding how these elements interact is crucial in determining if a bike rack is a fit or not. That’s where the Saris Fit Guide comes in. Complete with vehicle-specific fit notes, the Saris Fit Guide is the go-to resources for all questions regarding trunk rack fits.
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to use the Saris Fit Guide:
2. Complete the form by entering your location, vehicle information, and type of bike rack you’re interested in.
For our example, we’ll stay in our home-country to check the fit of a Toyota Camry 4-dr Sedan from 2019 for a trunk rack.
3. After clicking “Find My Fit”, you’ll be taken to the catalog page for the bike rack category you selected. There you’ll see a banner across the top of the screen listing your vehicle. Your vehicle information also appear on the left side of the screen.
In our example, we find ourselves on the trunk rack catalog.
Want to check the fit for a different vehicle you own? Click “Reset Filters” or go back to saris.com/pages/findmyfit.
4. Scroll down to view Vehicle Fit Notes for your car.
The next most common question is: can I see the rack on my car?
In many cases you can see a photo of a specific Saris bike rack on your car, and in some you cannot. We have thousands of fits in our database and photos for many, but not all.
If there’s a photo of your vehicle model, you’ll see it next to the Vehicle Fit Notes. Looking again at our example, the Bones 3-bike shows a See It On Your Vehicle option. Click on the magnify glass to enlarge the photo.
What do these Vehicle Fit Notes mean?
The length and content of Vehicle Fit Notes vary from rack-to-rack and vehicle-to-vehicle. These notes are here to help you properly install the rack. They also let you know if you’ll need any additional accessories to fit a trunk rack to a sedan, SUV, van or hatchback.
Here’s a brief explainer on what the Saris Fit Guide Vehicle Fit Notes mean:
- Place lower feet into the license plate well. This means that the feet of the rack will overlap with the license plate a little bit on either side. It is okay. This is the approved fit of the rack.
- Part #3035 Hatch Hugger required. Hatch Huggers are a trunk rack accessory that may be required to allow for approved fits on certain vehicle models. If Hatch Huggers are not used when recommended, the fit is no longer approved.
- Place lower rack feet on bumper. Installation instructions for the Bones EX and Bones state to put the lower rack feet on the trunk face, except when recommended. If your vehicle displays this fit note, place the lower rack feet on bumper instead of the trunk face.
- Upper strap should be placed over the leg. The Bones EX trunk rack has a strap holder on the upper leg. Use this strap holder for the upper strap if instructed (see photo below for reference).
- Disable/do not use rear wiper when rack is installed. If your vehicle has a rear wiper, you really don’t want use it when there’s a rack in the way.
- Do not open trunk with rack installed. This fit note is true for all approved fits. Please remove your bike rack before opening your vehicle’s trunk or hatch. And yes, this is still true even when there is no bike on the rack. Opening your trunk with a bike rack still attached – loaded or not – can bend the hooks, or worse, damage your trunk.
Close-up of the Bones EX upper arm and strap holder.
Frequently Asked Follow-Up Questions
Discovering which bike racks fit your vehicle is only part of the process. If other questions arise, our Bike Rack FAQs may have you covered. Here’s a quick run-down of some of the most common follow-up questions regarding bike rack fits:
- Q: What’s the difference between the Bones EX and the Bones trunk racks? They look the same to me, yet my vehicle is only an approved fit for the Bones EX.
A: The upper leg of the Bones EX is the key difference from the Bones trunk rack. The Bones EX’s upper leg is specifically arched to avoid contact with most plastic spoilers. By keeping rack straps off the spoiler, the bike load can be distributed through the rack’s contact points as designed and tested. Weight from a bike-toting rack on a plastic spoiler may damage the vehicle.
The need for the Bones EX arose with the prominence of plastic spoilers on many of the best-selling sedans, hatchbacks, and SUVs. With this unique upper leg, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than the classic Bones rack. For comparison, the Bones EX fits 90% of the top vehicles sold in the USA, while the Bones fits around 70%.
- Q: Is it okay to put the foot of the bike rack on my windshield?
A: Yes. Each fit is tested for safety. If your vehicle has a large, glass surface area, such as a large glass hatch, and the Fit Guide says your vehicle make and model are an approved fit for the bike rack, then it is okay to place the rack feet on the windshield/glass hatch.
- Q: I don’t see any racks listed for my vehicle. Do you have any racks for my vehicle?
A: If the Fit Guide doesn’t list any trunk rack fits for your vehicle, then unfortunately there are no approved fits for your vehicle. This means the only type of Saris car rack compatible with your vehicle would be a hitch rack.
- Q: Can I transport 3 bikes on a 2-bike rack if the combined weight of the bikes does not exceed the recommended max weight of 70 pounds (aka: 2 bikes, up to 35 lb/bike)?
A: No. Weight limits are shown for individual bikes, and both total and individual limits need to be followed.
- Q: Can I take my Saris bike rack through the car wash?
A: No. Commercial car washes may damage a car bike rack (or vice versa). Always remove your car rack before going through the car wash.